Planning a motorcycle trip and need new digs for you and your bike?
Check out Nomad's trick, two-person Ténéré Expedition tent, which has a dedicated, enclosed "garage" for your motorcycle so your bike doesn't end up looking like this in the morning*. The whole thing packs up to a mere 13 pounds, 6 ounce package measuring 8 x 21 inches, and uses only three poles.
Though pricey at $400, the Ténéré Expedition should appeal to riders who take their motorcycle camping more seriously than the next.
- How to Plan a Motorcycle Trip
- What Was Your Longest Motorcycle Trip?
- How to Pack an Emergency Kit
- How to Avoid Running Out of Gas on a Motorcycle
- How to Ride Safely in a Group
* Note, however, that it's considered a 3-season tent.
Photo © Nomad