These days, you get leaked photos from all over the world... like this morning, when I received an email from my Indonesian buddy Taufik. The link he sent me revealed the all-new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 250, which has apparently inherited big bike styling and, more crucially, fuel-injection and optional ABS.
Honda dealt the quarter liter genre a humungous blow when their all-new CBR250R debuted as a 2011 model bike boasting lots of techy details, and while Team Red's single-cylinder powerplant left some sport adherents loyal to Team Green's high-revving parallel twin, the new Ninjette's incorporation of fuel injection and available ABS should make it much tougher to pick a preference in this hotly contested segment.
I've arranged a few shots in this 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Photo Gallery. Take a look and tell me what you think-- would you pick this newest Ninja over Honda's fully-faired CBR250R?
- 2011 Honda CBR250R Review
- 2011 Honda CBR250R Photo Gallery
- 2011 Honda CBR250R Tech Dive
- 2013 Kawasaki Street Bikes: Ninja 650 Gets Available ABS, Ninja ZX-10R Boasts Trick Öhlins Steering Damper
- 5 Great Beginner Bikes for People You Hate
- 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650 Review: Mild Child, Revised
- 10 Great First Bikes
- 10 Great Beginner Bikes
- 10 Great Advanced Beginner Bikes
Photo © Kawasaki
Click for gallery