Unlike the XC-equipped Tiger which offers elongated suspension travel, the Tiger Explorer XC adds aggro accessories: hand guards, fog lights, a belly pan, and engine bars. At least offroaders will appreciate the aluminum rimmed, steel spoked wheels (19" front and 17" rear), though they're wrapped in tubeless tires.
Pricing hasn't been announced yet, but the standard Tiger Explorer runs $15,699 and includes traction control, cruise control, and switchable ABS.
- Triumph Reveals 2012 Speed Triple R, Tiger Explorer 1200, and Steve McQueen Edition Motorcycles
- 2011 Triumph Tiger 800 XC Review: My Take
- 2011 Triumph Tiger 800 XC Review: The Tiger Changes its Stripes (Jason Fogelson's review)
- 2011 Triumph Thunderbird Storm 1700 Review: Blacker, Meaner, and... Younger?
- Triumph Bonneville Long Term Test Reports
Photos © Triumph