Based on its name alone, the 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 sounds like a mildly updated version of the good ole' reliable Ninja 250R. But after spending nearly two days aboard the littlest Ninja on twisting tarmac like the legendary Skaggs Creek Road, the new bike turned out to have a far bigger personality than its 47cc displacement bump might suggest.
Claiming 50 percent more power than its arch enemy the Honda CBR250R, does the new Ninja 300 still qualify as one of our 10 Great Beginner Bikes? Ride along with this 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Review to find out.
- 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Photo Gallery
- 2011 Honda CBR250R Review
- 2011 Honda CBR250R Photo Gallery
- 2011 Honda CBR250R Tech Dive
- 2013 Kawasaki Street Bikes: Ninja 650 Gets Available ABS, Ninja ZX-10R Boasts Trick Öhlins Steering Damper
- 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650 Review: Mild Child, Revised
- 10 Great First Bikes
- 10 Great Beginner Bikes
- 10 Great Advanced Beginner Bikes
Photo © Kawasaki
Click for review