Nothing attracts attention quite like a naked body, and this year's Progressive International Motorcycle Show maximizes that concept-- with a twist.
The IMS's "Human Motorcycles" campaign features what appears to be fully clothed females, but upon closer inspection turn out to be completely airbrushed-- and not only are the riders nekkid, so are the bikes, which are physically recreated by people.
The shoot incorporated dancers, yoga instructors, and circus performers, and required between 13.5 hours and 18 hours of work per setup; also on hand were 8 airbrush artists and 2 massage therapists.
You can click the above image for a NSFW behind-the-scenes shot, and click here for a YouTube clip from the proceedings.
Oh, and if you're interested in actually attending the show, here are cities and dates:
- Atlanta, GA (November 2-4, 2012)
- Dallas, TX (November 9-11, 2012)
- San Mateo, CA (November 16-18, 2012)
- Long Beach, CA (December 7-9, 2012)
- Seattle, WA (December 14-16, 2012)
- Washington, DC (January 4-6, 2013)
- Minneapolis, MN (January 11-13, 2013)
- New York, NY (January 18-20, 2013)
- Ohio (January 25-27, 2012)
- Michigan (February 1-2, 2013)
- Chicago (February 8-10, 2013)
- Indianapolis, IN (February 15-17, 2013)
- Charlotte, NC (February 22-24, 2013)
Photo © IMS; click for NSFW making-of photo