If you've ever felt an itch to hit the open road... let's just go out on a limb and assume you have... BMW hopes their latest marketing campaign will strike a chord that draws you to their brand.
The promo recalls a BMW-ized version Harley-Davidson's 2008 "Screw it, Let's Ride" campaign (only without the semi anti-establishment attitude), and the spots sure seem consistent with BMW's tone of rugged-yet-affluent adventure seeking.
Do these clips make you want to go out and ride, or do they simply reinforce the idea that bikemakers are desperately seeking more buyers?
I'd love to hear your thoughts.
- Harley Sez "Screw it, Let's Ride"
- Harley Sez "Screw it" Again, With a Twist
- Screw it, Yet Again?
- Readers Respond: Why Ride a Motorcycle?
- All-New 2013 BMW R 1200 GS Goes for the Tech: "Precision" Liquid Cooling, K1600-Derived Features, and More
- 2010 BMW R1200GS Review: Tackling Rain, Sleet, and Snow
- 2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Review: Meet Ducati's groundbreaking new ride
- 2012 Yamaha Super Tenere Review: Japanese Giant Takes on the Dominant German Paradigm
- 2012 BMW G 650 GS Sertão Review: What's in a (Brazilian) Name?
- 2012 BMW K1600 GT and GTL Review: Meet the New Boss
Photo © BMW