Remember when BMWs were brick-like and basic?
The German brand has come a long way, but the $11,890 F800GT, BMW's latest sport touring machine, combines a curious mashup of stout family traits (parallel-twin Rotax-sourced engine) and optional knick knacks (electronically adjustable suspension, traction control, heated grips.)
- 2007 BMW F800ST Review
- 2011 BMW F800R Review: One Buff, Balanced Beemer
- BMW Motorrad Gets Restless-- Do You?
- All-New 2013 BMW R 1200 GS Goes for the Tech: "Precision" Liquid Cooling, K1600-Derived Features, and More
- 2012 BMW G 650 GS Sertão Review: What's in a (Brazilian) Name?
- 2012 BMW K1600 GT and GTL Review: Meet the New Boss
Photo © BMW