All three bikes-- the $18,999 Chief Classic, the $20,999 Chief Vintage, and the $22,999 Chieftain-- feature a big, 111 cubic v-twin, keyless entry, ABS, and cruise control. But do they have the looks and character to lure riders away from Harley-Davidson? As Indian Motorcycles CEO Scott Wine told me during a phone interview, "I refer to [Harley] as the 8,000 pound gorilla"-- suggesting there's a whole lot of catch up to be played.
In the meantime, take a closer look at the bikes' retro styling in this 2014 Indian Motorcycles Photo Gallery and Buyer's Guide, and stay tuned for reviews.
- 2014 Indian Chief Pricing Revealed
- This Torquey Air-Cooled V-Twin Will Power the 2014 Indian Motorcycles Lineup
- The "New" Indian Motorcycle Sounds Like...
- Harley-Davidson Rebounds as Wall Street Goes HOG Wild
- 2013 Harley-Davidson Lineup
- 2013 Harley-Davidson CVO Lineup
Photos © Indian; click for gallery