A while back, I handed my fate over to you, my trusty readers, and opened the polls for a Kawasaki I'll be testing over the next few months.
As you can probably imagine, I had a favorite I was hoping would win-- and thanks to your great taste in bikes, I've taken on the task of testing a 2013 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS for the long haul, which beat the next closest finisher, the Ninja 300, by nearly twice as many votes.
I've picked up the Kawi-- seen here in Metallic Nocturne Blue-- and will report soon with first impressions.
Thanks for picking what I think is a winner, guys. You'll soon be hearing about whether or not the Connie lives up to my expectations.>>Find us on Facebook<<
>>Follow us on Twitter<<
- Vote for Our Next Kawasaki Long Term Motorcycle
- Kawasaki Ninja 300 Review
- Kawasaki Z1000 Review
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R ABS Review
- Kawasaki Concours 14 Review
- Vote for our Next Long Term Harley-Davidson
- Vote for our Next Long Term Triumph
- Vote for our Next Long Term Honda
Photo © Basem Wasef