If you're ready to step up from your first motorcycle into something a notch more serious, you'll want to check out these ten great beginner bikes.
Additionally, here are some related topics:
1. 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 500R ($5,499)
2. 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 LTD ($5,499)
3. 2008 Suzuki GS500F ($5,899)
For more check out our photo gallery of the 2008 Suzuki lineup
4. 2009 Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom ($6,099)
Click here to view the entire 2008 Yamaha lineup.
5. 2009 Suzuki DR-Z400SM ($6,299)
For more take a look at our photo gallery of the 2008 Suzuki lineup.
6. 2011 Harley-Davidson Sportster SuperLow ($7,999)
The Harley-Davidson SuperLow is one of three new bikes in the 2011 Harley lineup, and this re-imagined Sportster offers enhanced low speed maneuverability, a saddle height of only 25.5 inches, and greater suspension travel for more comfortable riding.
Here's a 2011 Harley-Davidson SuperLow Review and Photo Gallery; for more Sportsters, you can also check out our '10 Forty-Eight Review and Photo Gallery, '09 Harley Iron 883 Review and Photo Gallery, '07 Harley Nightster Review and photo Gallery,
7. 2009 Triumph Bonneville ($7,299)
8. 2009 Suzuki GSX650F ($7,299)
Click here for a review of the 2008 Suzuki GSX650F
Click here for a photo gallery of the 2008 Suzuki GSX650F
Click here for a photo gallery of the 2008 Suzuki lineup