New-for-2008 features include:
- New bodywork.
- Revised dual overhead camshafts and a new 2-into-1 exhaust system for more low and mid-range torque.
- Refined intake and exhaust ports for improved off-idle response and smooth power delivery from the dual-carbureted 249cc DOHC twin-cylinder engine.
- Reduced engine noise via an automatically adjusting cam chain tensioner.
- A new fairing and windscreen for improved wind protection.
- A new 37mm telescopic front fork with firm settings.
- New, larger 17" wheels with low-profile tires.
- A larger 290mm front brake rotor.
>>Click here for a full review of the 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R<<
|2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Front View||2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Right Profile||2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Top View||Old and New|
|Ninja 250R Rear 3/4||Ninja 250R Profile||Ninja 250R Cockpit View||New Gauges|
|Sporty Seat||Larger Rotor||Overhead||Chokin' It|