The Yamaha V-Max made a bold debut in 1984, but the fully redesigned 2009 model is wilder than ever. The 2009 V-Max includes:
- An all new, 1,679cc liquid-cooled, 65 degree V-Four powerplant that produces 197.4 horsepower and 123 lb-ft of torque at the crank
- A slipper clutch
- An EXUP valve-equipped 4-1-2-4 exhaust system
- A large tachometer with a big shift light
- An all-new aluminum chassis and swingarm
- Anti-lock brakes with wave type rotors
- A titanium oxide coated 52mm fork
- Available carbon and touring aftermarket accessories
The 2009 Yamaha V-Max production run will be limited to only 2,500 bikes, and will include a limited edition, numbered commemorative plate. Retail delivery will begin around late October/early November, and orders will be accepted until then.
The 2009 Yamaha V-Max will be priced at $17,990.
|V-Max Profile||Full Frontal||V-Max 3-4||Dramatic Pipes|
|Wrap Around||Intake Detail||V-Max Taillights||V-Four Power|
|4-1-2-4||Multifunction Display||Redline: 9,500 rpm||V-Max Carbon Accessories|