Harley-Davidson's latest Dark Custom is the 2010 Sportster Forty-Eight, a slammed and chopped Sportster that's priced at $10,499 in black, and $10,789 in silver or orange.
- A rubber-mounted, fuel-injected 1,200cc Evolution V-twin
- A 5-speed transmission
- 16 inch black, laced steel wheels (chrome is optional), with chopped fenders
- A one-piece, 26 inch high solo classic seat
- A low profile handlebar equipped with under-mounted mirrors
- Key blacked-out components
|Under-Mounted Mirror||Parked||V-Twin Power||Rear|