The Ninja ZX-14's engine modifications include the following:
- A 15 to 20 degree change in fuel injector spray angles, for wider dispersion.
- Revised intake porting for optimum flow characteristics.
- The addition of a third honeycomb catalyzer in the collector.
- Revised piston profile and urethane insulation inside the chain cover for reduced mechanical noise.
- The 20% enlargement of secondary air ports for easier airflow into the exhaust system.
- A new Air Switching Valve which handles 5% more flow.
- Enhanced exhaust capacity.
|2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 Left Profile||2008 Kawasaki ZX-14 Ninja Front 3/4 View||2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 Engine Detail||2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 Right Profile|
|2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 Wheel Detail|
- Graphic Index
- Text Index