There are tons of reasons to ride a motorcycle-- and I've listed ten of them here
-- but I want to hear your
reasons for riding. Do you hit two wheels for practical reasons, to save gas money, or is it all about the fun? Share your reasons to ride! Share Your Reason
- Because i cant afford a plane, and this is the only way I really ever feel free, god knows.
Why I Ride...
- The freedom, the wind, the speed. The feeling of flying. It's just amazing. It clears the mind of all useless thoughts, only those necessary for keeping upright are permitted access to the mind. It's just amazing.
- —Guest RedRider
- it makes my balls feel good !it's a Harley and the only true motorcycle ,sorry all you rice burner riders , know offence !!
- —Guest bubba
- For me it's not a why because i don't like to explain, ask me instead what do i ride, when do i ride, where do i ride, who do i ride and how do i ride :)
- —Guest asyong
space and time machine
- It moves me..into times of ,sun, wind ,rain, thunder,lightening ,cold, the wet , dark, mountains,exciting roads ,snow, the different smells in the air, a sense of.. im gone and i wont be back ,meeting new people along the way, and a quite evening relaxing beside my tent by a creek, soaking up mother nature every time i go ,its a space i like to go to, when i have the time go.............still going after 37years, like george said ,im going to quit in ten years! (joke)
- —Guest ken
Live on the edge
- I love to ride because it is one thing you can do were you are in total control and the master of the moment. Life can be so boring behind a desk so I get out and live on the edge. Life without a little danger is not living.
- —Guest Steve
Because it's fun
- Only 16 and a girl; I got my first bike when I was 15, a Harley :) I just love it, it's the trill and the other bikers out there, it's like your a part of a club.
- —Guest Chantal
All about the rush
- I love the thrill. Feeling the pull, flying by other cars or gasing it out of a corner. Like others said, it's put you in the moment and jeez it's exhilarating!
- —Guest Bryce
why i would like to drive again :(
- to escape
of all the trouble and pressure of the day after work, family or ever.
It never meens speed! (that's maybe the fun for a bit 70% of the drivers)
- —Guest Joao
Why I ride ...
- ... riding a motorcycle is like my yoga. It's a practice in mindfulness, being aware and in the moment.
- —Guest Margarita Motoress
- I love riding coz............................................. ........... ....... .......................................... The World is a Symphony and bikers like me Ride Thru it
- —Guest NHBR MC
Clears the mind
- I just love riding, as soon as I get off the bike I want to get back on again! It really puts me in the moment, like nothing else matters. Just me, my bike and the road. It really is a truly amazing feeling!
- —Guest Jake
- It's the only way to describe the feeling. I would do anything , to keep on riding . When I inevitably die not even heaven would be so with out my magna.
- —Guest studbuski_v45
Feels nice, sounds nice, and is nice!
- The roar of 4 cilynders and a 1500cc engine is a symphony for itself
- —Guest Brooklyn Biker
freedom givein to eeryone
- i live in ireland were theres war/groups fighting telling wat to do what not to do ect wel i say f*** them when i get on my cruiser i dont just show im a biker i show im the guy who lives for freedom who doesnt take s*** from no one see im just like all the other bikers on this page im a iker pain simple a bike is just another part of my body i use it without ever thinking the purpose its just a natural response built into my soul
- —Guest irish biker