From the article: Why Ride a Motorcycle?
There are tons of reasons to ride a motorcycle-- and I've listed ten of them here-- but I want to hear your reasons for riding. Do you hit two wheels for practical reasons, to save gas money, or is it all about the fun? Share your reasons to ride! Share Your Reason
Live on the edge
- I love to ride because it is one thing you can do were you are in total control and the master of the moment. Life can be so boring behind a desk so I get out and live on the edge. Life without a little danger is not living.
- —Guest Steve
Because it's fun
- Only 16 and a girl; I got my first bike when I was 15, a Harley :) I just love it, it's the trill and the other bikers out there, it's like your a part of a club.
- —Guest Chantal
All about the rush
- I love the thrill. Feeling the pull, flying by other cars or gasing it out of a corner. Like others said, it's put you in the moment and jeez it's exhilarating!
- —Guest Bryce
why i would like to drive again :(
- to escape of all the trouble and pressure of the day after work, family or ever. It never meens speed! (that's maybe the fun for a bit 70% of the drivers) just therapy...
- —Guest Joao
Why I ride ...
- ... riding a motorcycle is like my yoga. It's a practice in mindfulness, being aware and in the moment.
- —Guest Margarita Motoress
- I love riding coz............................................. ........... ....... .......................................... The World is a Symphony and bikers like me Ride Thru it
- —Guest NHBR MC
Clears the mind
- I just love riding, as soon as I get off the bike I want to get back on again! It really puts me in the moment, like nothing else matters. Just me, my bike and the road. It really is a truly amazing feeling!
- —Guest Jake
- It's the only way to describe the feeling. I would do anything , to keep on riding . When I inevitably die not even heaven would be so with out my magna.
- —Guest studbuski_v45
Feels nice, sounds nice, and is nice!
- The roar of 4 cilynders and a 1500cc engine is a symphony for itself
- —Guest Brooklyn Biker
freedom givein to eeryone
- i live in ireland were theres war/groups fighting telling wat to do what not to do ect wel i say f*** them when i get on my cruiser i dont just show im a biker i show im the guy who lives for freedom who doesnt take s*** from no one see im just like all the other bikers on this page im a iker pain simple a bike is just another part of my body i use it without ever thinking the purpose its just a natural response built into my soul
- —Guest irish biker
Why I ride my motorcyle
- I ride my motorcycle because it makes me feel free and young! The sound of her four cylinders accelerating is a symphony with no comparison!
- —Guest Antonio Junior
- Every morning when I stand in front of the mirror, I see a caveman. So I spend time in front of the TV. Next morning, I see the same caveman but older. Not a good sight so go I ride my motorcycle. After the ride, I go see the caveman in the mirror and he is not there. I see a younger looking man grinning. I like that.
- —Guest Aled del
- Ride on motorcycles, its the most fun you can legally have with your clothes on.
- —Guest Neticola
Ride all the way
- I like to ride because it allows me to be free from worries. Its kinda like a different world when you're riding your motorcycle. A new sense of freedom. A different dimension opens up for you. Every man needs a hobby right? I love riding and will always like riding motorcycles.
- —Guest Sprockets
feel heaven, move the soul
- Four Wheels moves the body, Two Wheels moves the soul..i ride motorcycle for my soul satisfaction... woooooooowwwww.
- —Guest Gulam Durrani
1-15 of 182Next